Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Food Service

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​  Food ​Service Staff: 

    Linda Hass                               Erlene Randall

​​Linda 2018.jpg​                   

   Jessica Parsons                         Carrie Heald

                                                Carrie 2018.jpg

   Dianna Sholtz                           Ashley Felde

                                                Ashley 2018.jpg

Contact Information:

Linda Hass

Phone: 320-272-5020



Meal Charge Policy.pdf

Yearly Price Guide 21-22.xlsx

 Food Service Block Form​

Meal Delivery Sign Up Form

 New Meal Pattern Under Healthy Hunger Free Kids                



Folder: 01. September
Folder: 2. October
Folder: 3. November
Folder: 4. December
Folder: 5. January
Folder: 6. February
Folder: 7. March
Folder: 8. April
Folder: 9. May
Snack December 2021.jpg
Snack February 2022.jpg
Snack January 2022.jpg
Snack November 2021.jpg
Snack October 2021.jpg







USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights
regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity
in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.   
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information
(e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State
or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:
, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed
to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.